Refer A Patient
LGBT Colorado Fertility is a website provided by Colorado Reproductive Endocrinology. We accept referrals from OB-GYN clinics, doctors, family practitioners, medical specialists, and also self-referrals. To make an appointment, can call (303) 321-7115 or email us. Physicians can instead choose to fill out the electronic form on the right side of this webpage to refer a patient.
After scheduling your first appointment, we will contact you to confirm any needed details before you come in. You can download and fill out new patient forms by clicking here.
If you have previously undergone treatment, please make sure to bring a copy of any relevant medical files. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have concerning your initial visit with us. There is seldom more than a two-week wait for an initial consultation appointment.
Referral to CRE is recommended for:
- A patient who is part of the LGBT community and seeking to have a child
- A female patient under age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for one year
- A female patient over age 35 who has been trying to get pregnant for six months
- Patients who have risk factors for blocked fallopian tubes
- Patients who have irregular menstrual cycles or ovulatory problems
- Any single females who want to have a child